Contract Labor

If you hire freelancers or independent contractors to help with your business, you can deduct their fees.

You’re required to send a Form 1099-NEC to contractors who have been paid $600 or more during a tax year by January 31st the following year.¬†Need help tracking?¬†Email us at Contact@Salt&

Visit the IRS website for more information: